Why isn't there keyboard and mouse support for console?

I feel that adding keyboard and mouse support to console would help make the game more fair for console players, especially for players who really try to get good at certain killers like blight, huntress, oni and nurse which don't play or feel the same on console. Personally, as a console blight main, it feels very limiting playing with a stick and not having keyboard and mouse support on console since most games nowadays have it. I don't plan on getting a pc though I do want to continue playing the game and it demotivates me a lot when I see my friends that are newer to the game that play on kbm on pc perform better than me, considering I have more hours on her and used to main her for a while.

Comments

  • It’s something often brought up in dev Q&A and they just stated it’s harder to implement than one would imagine and it’s nothing they would be working on for the foreseeable future.

    i do agree this should be on the priority list. Also the game needs basic controller settings…