Old events?
Hey y’all. Figured this is a long shot, but is there a way to get those Greek Week charms? I started playing the month after it ended 🥺
Hey y’all. Figured this is a long shot, but is there a way to get those Greek Week charms? I started playing the month after it ended 🥺
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, event charms and cosmetics are supposed to stay exclusive it think.
however, there is a light chance that certain charms may come back in future events, I think it has happened before with a charm that was only available through twitch codes. No guarantee for the Greek week charms though..