Swallow This (Perk Replacement)

(This Teachable Perk will replace Buckle Up, because nobody uses that perk, it's garbage.)

New Ashly J. William's Teachable Perk: Swallow This

When an attack is dodged, gain a token up to a maximum of 3. If Swallow This is at 3 tokens, it activates. The next time the killer hits you, he will be stunned for a short period of time.

Run/Walk 5% slower each time you're hit for the duration of the speed boost.

"Hey, I'll swallow your soul! I'll swallow your soul! I'll swallow your soul!" - Possessed Henrietta Knowby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm5TvgmT5dM


Comments

  • Do the tokens decide how long the enduring lasts? As in 3 make it last longer from the start of the chase? Stun mechanic might be OP, especially on disgustingly good runners. This would be one heck of a tanking perk.

  • @Underwear_Model said:

    Do the tokens decide how long the enduring lasts? As in 3 make it last longer from the start of the chase? Stun mechanic might be OP, especially on disgustingly good runners. This would be one heck of a tanking perk.

    The tokens do not, the tokens are there so the perk doesn't constantly get used. So when the survivor gets three tokens the perk becomes active. Also, I forgot to make it so there's an effect when the perk is upgraded.

  • Ok, so the stun and endurance are shared at 3 tokens. That makes more sense. I still think it would be too strong to be continuous use. Maybe when you upgrade the perk the survivor's gain snarky voice lines lol. Just kidding.

  • @Underwear_Model said:

    Ok, so the stun and endurance are shared at 3 tokens. That makes more sense. I still think it would be too strong to be continuous use. Maybe when you upgrade the perk the survivor's gain snarky voice lines lol. Just kidding.

    I made is so it no longer gives the enduring effect but it still keeps the stun effect, so after dodging three killer attacks you basically get to take a hit and hit the killer back. I also made it so the speed boost you get when hit by the killer is 5% less faster.