Does each Epilogue per level give Rift Fragments?
Or only once per level? I've only completed the upper one of the two for Level 4 for the current tome. Would I get 25 rift fragments for completing the lower one too, or is it only once per page?
Or only once per level? I've only completed the upper one of the two for Level 4 for the current tome. Would I get 25 rift fragments for completing the lower one too, or is it only once per page?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I am aware you only gain the completion rift fragments once per level even if there is multiple epilogues.
but you do gain rift fragments from the other challenges so it’s still worth it.