Whats your favorite off-meta build?
Leader, Spine Chill, Resilience, and wake up is what I love running on survivor, i dont really have any meta killer perks tho so nothing to say there. What about you guys
Leader, Spine Chill, Resilience, and wake up is what I love running on survivor, i dont really have any meta killer perks tho so nothing to say there. What about you guys
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On survivor I've got a couple of ones:
Windows of opportunity, Kindred, Visionary, Open handed and Empathy, Autodidact, Solidarity, Iron Will. Also Alert, Dark Sense, Object of obsession, DH (it used to be IW but I experienced that while using this build I get tunneled more often, probably because of object, so I swapped to dh)
On killer I generally like aura reading or Endfury combo
On Killer?
It's tricky, because the killer meta has probably never been as varied as it is right now. I will say that I'm having a lot of fun with CoB+Oppression (oh man does Oppression need a shorter cooldown...).
Head on, red herring, repressed alliance, blast mine
For killer: spirit fury, enduring, bloodwarden, noed
Scratched mirror Mikey.
Taxi Build. Have been using it almost constantly for months now.
on survivor bond, kindred, open handed, visionary/detective's hunch, it's legal wallhacks and super fun
on killer I love running pallet builds, my fav being brutal strength, bamboozle, fireup or stbfl, surge/pop, enduring/spirit fury is my guilty pleasure, but it's kinda predictable imo
playing non-stealth killers as ones, my fav build is on using tinkerer, dark devotion, trail of torment/monitor, ruin/corrupt or some other perk to slow the gens a bit
Been having a blast with playing courlophobia, deathbound, thanatophobia/sloppy, hysteria on clown, usually with mangled addon so I can use thanatophobia, it often catches ppl offguard, esp in indoor maps
It's only a shame that most of 'fun' builds don't stack well against survivors bringing their strongest builds/items
For me I have a few but my most used survivor build currently is
Iron will
Premonition
Fixated
Overcome