This chat moment couldn't be forgotten
These guy messages me after a match when I'm already in a new one I was David and he was Bill he starts messaging me saying that I sucked at the game and that he popped unbreakable so why didn't I open the gate I message him saying.
What are you talking about?
And he keeps going saying I know what I did so he says he was the Bill then it hits me I tell him I was the David the person he was mad at was a Feng and so he plays it off like. My bad dude you didn't suck at the match and blah blah.
So I'm just sitting here dead in the match I was in because I couldn't wrap my head around it there weren't any other Feng's and no other doubles so was he just messaging those on PS4 assume it was the Feng.
So yeah just quick word of advice if your going to rage on someone make sure you know who it is first or better yet just don't message them.
Comments