How Did Matchmaking Go Today?
Feels...odd. My survivor games were really, really easy (just...a lot of facecampers) - my killer games were very challenging. Queue times were okay for both.
I'm not sure if this means that it was more accurate (I'm an awful survivor, but a fair killer) or what?
Comments
I haven't gotten to play today because im so busy :/ I am checking these forms every now and then though to see what's going on. haha.
Every game I got iri or very strong addons, black incense plague and tampered timer crate of gears pig... today was definitely a sweat fest...
Interesting. I had one mismatched game, which was a very obviously smurfing Bubba (guy 4k'd within 6 minutes without camping, named something like 'MMRDroppin'(not his actual name, but similar). The rest felt...odd. Lots of AFK/botting killers, or killers that just never killed anyone. Very, very scary survivors.
Today's been really odd, my survivor games have been far superior than the norm with teammates that have functional frontal lobes as opposed to sandbaggers or immersed troglodytes that never touch a generator, and my killer games have been way easier than what I'm used to. 4K'd every match except the ones that I let purposefully leave.
Very strange.
I've been paired with Iris all day 🥲