Information Icon's or Quick Messages
When I did the survey I've noticed a lot of questions about the game getting "Information Icons". I want to know people's opinion on this idea VS the ability of having in game pre determined messages you can use instead.
So the survey suggest Icon's that told players what Survivors were doing in game. For example; In chase, working on a generator, cleansing/blessing a totem, opening a chest, dealing with a Killer power (curing Doctor madness).
Another option I see is instead having Quick Messages - pre determined messages. So instead as a survivor you can announce to the other survivors what you are doing in a match. Give it say a 5-10 second cooldown to avoid spamming. Like you press a button for a message radial, and select what you are doing. These messages don't interrupt your actions, so you can say them while performing an action. They can be messages like "The Killer is chasing me!" "I am repairing a generator!" "I am cleansing a Totem!" "I am cleansing a Hex Totem!". It would be up to the survivors to inform their team of what they are doing much like if you had communication.
Comments