Question about Hillbilly

So I was reading through his tome again since I needed something to do and was thinking was always able to talk because in the tome clearly he did when killing his mom but my question is.

How did he learn to talk was it by his parents or by the TV they gave him to keep him distracted.

If it was by the TV how would he know how to ask questions since in the tome he asks what his name was.

Another question if he basically did nothing but watch TV how is it that there's not one outfit where he is wearing glasses I know it's the Entity's realm and that it will change certain things. But no there is no way that this guy was able to watch a screen all the time and not have any eye problems.

Comments

  • There’s actually a forum for this! I don’t want to seem dismissive because it’s an interesting topic but I have no idea the answers. People in the Lore Discussion forum may though.