The Onryo power bug
I have witnessed the Onryo being able to teleport to a TV that was turned off by me several seconds prior to her emerging from it. I went to heal my downed teammate who was next to an on TV, I removed the tape which turns the TV off. Started healing my teammate for about 25% of their health bar and the killer comes out of a TV that had been turned off. Don't know what could be the reason, perhaps a desync issue with survivor and killer interaction in the game, but since her teleport is instantly activated it isn't a matter of the TV being turned off in the middle of a teleport like Nightmare acts, where if you complete a generator he is teleporting to he can still teleport to that generator regardless.
Comments
This happened to me last night, one of my friends turned off a TV before coming to unhook and then she teleported to it 5 seconds later. We were so confused.