I hope DH gets removed

I see this perk 4 times every game and every game it is so incredible annoying. Just press e dodge the attack and get to the pallet and make the loop pointless. Nice Perk Devs, you did an awesome job to give the Survivors a perk without counterplay that bullies every killer and takes away the fun of playing the game, because winning mindgames is pointless if the survivor just presses e and every mistake is forgotten. I go afk in about 50 % of my matches because this perk is way to annoying

Comments

  • Well you’re a bubbalover so going afk 50% of the time isn’t really surprising, especially with insidious

  • @Laurie268 said:

    Well you’re a bubbalover so going afk 50% of the time isn’t really surprising, especially with insidious

    I actually never play him xD I just played him for BBQ