Fun game

Oh yeah I really love playing vs Iredescent 2 killer with Ash team on Raccoon map I never played before,

vs a killer that keeps letting me wiggle out of grasp and the other guy,

like I want to go next and than I get timed out for 4 minutes because I left out of that trash game,

like why do I get the lock? I got half iredescent scores probably and one of 4 survivors left at the start of the game,


Why do I get punished for DCing when the game is over,


the game is over man, ooooooooooooover, one of us is on hook the other one is downed, one always gets to wiggle out becaus the killer can't just kill us and as soon as you rescue you get downed,


what if I went my day, and started griefing survivors like that? not ending games, facecamping, etc.


you still get the win points though because you got a kill obvisously, but not survivor, he has to escape,

repairing 9 gens, running killer for another 17, healing worth of 200 health states, downing and hooking and than unhooking the killer,

nah, just escape


just navigate through Raccoon city, a map with -90% brightness, all doors are around corner hidden and the whole place is a maze...

Comments

  • @q6iha34x1r69psli7pg said:

    Tldr: RPD is trash. Refer to the other 900 posts complaining about it. Behaviour will not change RPD because they don't play the game

    They could at least increase the brightness or add some light elements, because it almost feels like I'm playing with a turned off monitor or my eyes closed