Mods and texture pack !
I saw a lot of player having perk and item’s hud texture pack , can i mod the legion chase music ? I wanna have a heavy metal chase music legion , is it possible? If yes how , if not just tell me a "nop"
I saw a lot of player having perk and item’s hud texture pack , can i mod the legion chase music ? I wanna have a heavy metal chase music legion , is it possible? If yes how , if not just tell me a "nop"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nop.
However he is getting chase music in the mid-chapter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et310pY0Ux0