Stop waiting til I die to start doing things
Seriously. I don't know what it is, but like half the time I'm the first person to get killed, which rarely happens unless I'm camped/tunneled, my whole team suddenly acts like a switch has been turned on. Before, they couldn't be bothered to do gens, or stay healed, or do hexes, or refrain from repeatedly getting downed in the same area that we least need them to go down in, or respond appropriately to the killer camping. But I get out of the game, and wow, they just start pumping out gens and doing long chases, occasionally hiding, but at least they're doing their objective. I almost mistake them for a competent team after that. And to untrained eyes, mostly my teammates' themselves, not taking my perspective into account, it would seem as if they were playing well all the way through and I was the one slacking. Don't fall for it. Seeing who's being productive with their time and who's not just takes a little bit of thinking.
But yeah, let's try to be miracle workers, aka simply being efficient, from the beginning and not when the game's almost over and it doesn't even matter. I hate that MMR puts me with people like this all the time, but it simply reveals the issue that most solo survivors haven't got a clue because the tutorial and tips are just bad, or something or other.
Comments