2 Person Generator Only Repairable by 1 Person

Backwater Swamp - The Pale Rose CcX_MD_03

Generator is up against the back outer corner wall near the killer shack / exit door. Video attached.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Well, I have a video recorded and would be happy to share it but I guess the forums don't allow mp4s. Hopefully the info above is enough info, otherwise please reach out to me with an email or dropbox link or something and I will be happy to share it directly.

  • @chrisafl said:

    Well, I have a video recorded and would be happy to share it but I guess the forums don't allow mp4s. Hopefully the info above is enough info, otherwise please reach out to me with an email or dropbox link or something and I will be happy to share it directly.

    you can upload to youtube or streamable and update the OP with the video link. It's allowed.

  • @chrisafl said:

    Backwater Swamp - The Pale Rose CcX_MD_03

    Generator is up against the back outer corner wall near the killer shack / exit door. Video attached.

    What is CcX_MD_03?