Бан за ачивки/Ban for achievements
RU:
Доброго времени суток, подскажите, банят ли сейчас за взлом достижений, попался токсичный игрок, начал проверять его достижения, так они у него получены все в один день, хочу задать вопрос, могу ли я за это его забанить? Знаю что начиная с 2016 по 2018 банили, а на день 02.04.2022 года не знаю! Вопрос таков, банят ли ща ачивки в дбд на 2022 год?
ENG:
Good time of the day, tell me, are they being banned now for hacking achievements, a toxic player got caught, started checking his achievements, so they were all received from him in one day, I want to ask a question, can I ban him for this? I know that starting from 2016 to 2018 they were banned, but on the day of 02.04.2022 I do not know! The question is, will the achievements be banned in the dbd for 2022?
Comments
I am not sure about this but I think BHVR would not ban for it but Steam would? So if you are sure, try to report their profile on Steam