I've had 2 subtle cheaters since test 2 onwards
One I caught by the sound of the exit gate being opened at a wrong interval of the beeps, the other I caught because she healed up in ~8 seconds with a yellow medkit and no healing perks across the entire team.
This might become a big problem. I usually never run into cheaters and have only ran into a handful in my total time playing, running into 2 cheaters on EU servers in the span of a few days is very concerning.
NA I can't comment on but I've heard it's really bad over there in terms of cheater count.
Comments
What add ons were on the yellow medkit? Green add on for minus 8 charges plus 25%/yellow scissors would put you close to a single heal in 8 seconds
Between subtle cheaters on the rise and this new bot issue I’m getting very worried for this game
No add ons and not a single healing perk on the entire team.