So I encountered this while playing...

It was a normal game against a Spirit in Coal Tower, and suddenly I spotted a Pustula Flower inside a T+L next to shack. I was shocked, becase there was no offering for it to appear (and outside Halloween it can't be offered). Sorry I didn't take a screenshot, but this is how it looked like. What do you guys think happened?

mg6vpwn4aus71.jpg


Comments

  • Dw its just the entity having nostalgia where survivors didn't bully killers

    Good old times

  • I’m pretty sure there’s a Rift archive challenge that spawns one. If the player hasn’t completed the challenge to this day, they can make it still appear.

  • It's an old tome challenge. When selected, it'll spawn a pustula.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I’m pretty sure there’s a Rift archive challenge that spawns one. If the player hasn’t completed the challenge to this day, they can make it still appear.

    Oh, okay, thank you very much