Toxic players

I don't know what's going on, but the players are becoming more toxic than normal. It's not just t-bag or clicking anymore, it's just surreal. This last month I reached the iridescent league in position 1 being Oni, so I no longer had as much motivation to want to hook them all so in some games I dedicated myself to killing only two or hooking them all but not killing them. Well, the funny thing is that in at least 7 of those games, they ended up calling me a noob and saying ''ez''. I can only say that this is surreal as hell, or that I've just found the most idiots in the entire game, I don't know. Some of them had the public profile and had 200-500h in the iridescent range.

Comments

  • there is a solution, if you are getting get toxicity from survivors, u might as well give them an actual reason

    tunnel the hell out of the clicky clicky person

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    there is a solution, if you are getting get toxicity from survivors, u might as well give them an actual reason

    tunnel the hell out of the clicky clicky person

    Yes, I do that without hesitation hahaha. But in this case it is that I decide to let them win because they have not been toxic, when in the chat at the end of the game they release all their toxicity for no reason

  • @zergioxd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879456#Comment_2879456

    Yes, I do that without hesitation hahaha. But in this case it is that I decide to let them win because they have not been toxic, when in the chat at the end of the game they release all their toxicity for no reason

    This is the thing these days, don't play toxic u get toxicity, play toxic u get even more

    so just do yourself a favor and click continue without saying ggs or anything, its better than saying ggs and them some idiotic ######### with dead hard saying ggez like he actually did something when when all he did was press E and bagged cuz you know "FUNNY"

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879494#Comment_2879494

    This is the thing these days, don't play toxic u get toxicity, play toxic u get even more

    so just do yourself a favor and click continue without saying ggs or anything, its better than saying ggs and them some idiotic ######### with dead hard saying ggez like he actually did something when when all he did was press E and bagged cuz you know "FUNNY"

    With a community like this there is less and less desire to play...

    I'll take your advice and move on quickly, because honestly, I feel bad when I do 'a good deed' and they respond to me with toxicity. Because I know I shouldn't care, but I'm kind of sensitive haha.

    And thank you very much for answering me! <3

  • Just don't read the chat. There is nothing useful you could see from there. I like that I do not have it on xbox, but still players manage to write me on xbox live smh to tell me smth nasty. xD

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    there is a solution, if you are getting get toxicity from survivors, u might as well give them an actual reason

    tunnel the hell out of the clicky clicky person

    agreed. choosy beggars deserve the sweat

  • People are a lot less toxic when you instantly go to upgrade in the post game chat.