Holding forward snooze fest.

Today's mmr test has been atrocious with playing killer. Everytime I approach a gen or area where I know survivors are or have been they are no longer there or MILES AWAY. A trail of scratch marks seemingly that never ends is what I am following.

I sometimes go against this but its literally been 4 games in a row. I think the distance of some of the killers terror radius are ridiculous. Gives ample time for the survivor to book it insanely far.

Comments

  • Spine chill + sprint burst is the biggest pain in the ass

  • I honestly just hate playing killer at this point. Probably gonna follow suit with lots of others and start playing only survivor.

    Since this post I've played 3 more killer games and its just gens flying and I cant stop it.

  • I guess I am probably ruining these tests by only playing Survivor, as a person who plays both sides, and used to play more Killer.

  • @felorapt0r said:

    this game turned into a babysitting simulator

    What do you mean?

  • @Kurri said:

    I guess I am probably ruining these tests by only playing Survivor, as a person who plays both sides, and used to play more Killer.

    The games are just not fun. I find myself aiming for like 3 hooks before all the gens are, it's so laughably bad.