Is there not usually a PTB today
Maybe I am wrong but I thought that the dev updates came on a monday then the PTB dropped on the Tuesday. Given the dev update yesterday does this not mean today there will be a PTB for the midchapter.
Maybe I am wrong but I thought that the dev updates came on a monday then the PTB dropped on the Tuesday. Given the dev update yesterday does this not mean today there will be a PTB for the midchapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There’s no PTB this week.
Presumably, it's next week.
Normally it would be today, but bhvr has said it will not be happening this week.