What would actually improve my matchmaking

A better SBMM. An actual system that tracks and acknowledges skill, while both sides are somewhat bad, killer (being kills only, ignores all hooks, downs etc.) And survivor (escapes only, no chase or objective) survivors have it worse.

The biggest issue is even if I'm chased, camped and tunneled all game even if that's for the whole match (5gens and 3 others escape without getting hooked) I wasnt skillful and go down.

As solo survivors I have no control if my team will save me, if they can do chases, understand perks... hell I cant even control them to do gens over just running around or farming tome challenges.

I have 0 control over my teammates, basing my skill on escaping is basing my skill on my team and how the killer decides to play. Even if I'm an insane looper the killer will eventually get me, if my team are slow on objectives he can easily tunnel me out.

Nothing is in my control SBMM wise as survivor, that's the issue. I should be ranked on chase or chase&objective.

Too often iv done long chases, sometimes multiple times in a match and I die on 1 or 2nd hook while my team teabags at the exit.

I dont want survivor buffs either, survivor is already strong and in control in most situations. What I want is an actual SKILL BMM...

Edit: even with longer queues its still not my control, and I honestly dont want to wait even longer for lobbies... as someone who plays off peak time this would be a killer :/

P.S adding a slowly decreasing mmr, even if it's only a 300 below your maxed mmr would help a bunch. Not playing a killer for months to be thrown in at the deep end is a painful experience.

Comments