“The Thing” in Dead by Daylight. Could it work?
To be honest if I could choose only one character from my wishlist to join DBD it would be “The Thing” from “The Thing” (lol). Honestly the idea of a killer that can shape shift and deceive survivors is extremely intriguing to me. The paranoia and tension would be so amazing to play around with.
Now we all know there is one tincy winky tincy (ok enormous) problem with the idea of a shapeshifter. SWF. It is honestly difficult to find a good counter for that. For any killer really.
The only real solution I could possibly think of that would help is probably a secondary ability similar to Nemesis where The Thing can spawn A.I drones (similar to the movies) that are less intelligent but can go after survivors. Perhaps have lesser intelligent A.I imposters around that map that can throw off survivors without hurting them too much.
Any thoughts on how this could work (if at all)?
Comments