Decisive Strike Broken with New Wiggle

Every time I successfully time my DS it ignores it and thinks I failed. I usually hit DS successfully 99% of the time, but I literally can't remember the last time I've been able to successfully free myself with DS for at least a few weeks now. At first, I thought I was just missing it, but I've been paying close attention to hitting it and it still fails every time.

Update: I changed back to the old wiggle and it works again. It originally worked with the new wiggle method, but I think it broke some time after the Ringu Chapter was released.

Update 2: DS is working for me again on the new wiggle. I decided to try to turn it back on and see if it was still broken, but it's working on the new wiggle again. I have no idea what the problem was. Maybe it's a situation where toggling the new wiggle on and off will fix it if it breaks.

Character: Elodie Rakoto

Perks: Decisive Strike, Dead Hard, Deception, Head On

Maps: All

Frequency: Every time.

Extra Details: I play on PC through Steam.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I am still on the new WIGGLE method as of now and it never fails DS.

    PC-steam

    Maybe this problem depends on the console.