Or is it just me?
Despite spirit and sadako being based off of the same kind've idea, they each have a separate special place in my heart
Who drew this? Do they have a deviant art or something?
@Valik said:Who drew this? Do they have a deviant art or something?
@Valik said:
Its a me, see three
@C3Tooth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2884274#Comment_2884274Its a me, see three
@C3Tooth said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2884274#Comment_2884274
I love your work already, If you have a place you upload it to, let me know - I'd love to follow!
@Valik said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2884336#Comment_2884336I love your work already, If you have a place you upload it to, let me know - I'd love to follow!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2884336#Comment_2884336
This may overwhelm you because I drew alot of these.
@C3Tooth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2885934#Comment_2885934This may overwhelm you because I drew alot of these.https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1510464165927743492
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2885934#Comment_2885934
https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1510464165927743492
Much appreciated - my wife is going to love this art!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Despite spirit and sadako being based off of the same kind've idea, they each have a separate special place in my heart
Who drew this? Do they have a deviant art or something?
Its a me, see three
I love your work already, If you have a place you upload it to, let me know - I'd love to follow!
This may overwhelm you because I drew alot of these.
https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1510464165927743492Much appreciated - my wife is going to love this art!