How do we ask behavior to unlink Cheryls green rarity cosmetics

I have seen a lot of people want it unlinked, and theres no reason It should be. It Is Cheryl and theres no clipping issue. Konami has stated that it was not their decision. I know they usually ignore questions from the community but a lot of people ask about this. Hopefully If you guys also ask or interact with this It will get Mandys attention, and she could pass the message along. Maybe by the end of the next ptb it could be unlinked fingers crossed!!!

Comments

  • I wish it was unlinked because Heather (Cheryl) needs more mixable cosmetics. I highly doubt it will get unlinked though, because of money.

  • @Aurelle said:

    I wish it was unlinked because Heather (Cheryl) needs more mixable cosmetics. I highly doubt it will get unlinked though, because of money.

    It mixes so well with her crop tops they do the weirdest stuff theres no reason it should be linked

  • Konami has stated that it was not their decision.

    When?

    Didn't they simply say that they are not responsible for DBD's store? Or do we have more information on that topic?

  • @Lycidas said:

    Konami has stated that it was not their decision.

    When?

    Didn't they simply say that they are not responsible for DBD's store? Or do we have more information on that topic?

    someone asked Konami directly and they responded in an email it was on twitter bhvr never gave a reason for why they linked her green rarities

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872807#Comment_2872807

    someone asked Konami directly and they responded in an email it was on twitter bhvr never gave a reason for why they linked her green rarities

    That's the answer I was looking for

    Konami simply stated that they are not responsible for DBD's store, they never stated that they are fine with cosmetics for Cheryl being mixed and matched

  • @ElleGreen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872807#Comment_2872807

    someone asked Konami directly and they responded in an email it was on twitter bhvr never gave a reason for why they linked her green rarities

    Do you have the tweet?