Can someone please explain to me what causes this?

This has happened to me like 3 days in a row. It's not my internet but idk why this happens to me so often now.

Is it one of the players that is cheating or is it just a BHVR issue? Please let me know, Thank You!๐Ÿ’™

Edit: I get a penalty after this every time it happens and it's extremely annoying.


https://youtu.be/GIB6mV08vcY


Comments

  • holy crap i thought i was the only one

    Sometimes the game just freezes up and dc

    on both killer and survivor, its seriously so annoying cuz its so random

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    holy crap i thought i was the only one

    Sometimes the game just freezes up and dc

    on both killer and survivor, its seriously so annoying cuz its so random

    Yea, exactly. I had it before but I feel like it's happening much more frequent in the last month. I thought maybe I just got a cheater in my game. I was sus about the Nea because she had a private profile on lvl 1 without a picture but maybe it's just a BHVR server issue. I would really like to know what causes it tho.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872347#Comment_2872347

    Yea, exactly. I had it before but I feel like it's happening much more frequent in the last month. I thought maybe I just got a cheater in my game. I was sus about the Nea because she had a private profile on lvl 1 without a picture but maybe it's just a BHVR server issue. I would really like to know what causes it tho.

    it actually happened to me when i downed a fang and tried to send her to a cage and i got sus too

    but then it happened on survivor when the obsession got hooked and i knew it was just the servers having more problems than usual lol

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872359#Comment_2872359

    it actually happened to me when i downed a fang and tried to send her to a cage and i got sus too

    but then it happened on survivor when the obsession got hooked and i knew it was just the servers having more problems than usual lol

    Ah, I'm also glad that it's not just me. xD Thank you!