So Hillbilly can Jump?

I ran into this last week and I made all appropriate reports.


I'm putting it here in bug reports because I know it's something that shouldn't happen but it does.

The video does not show the killers name as per forum rules but here is video evidence that it happened. I feel it's an exploit that needs addressed.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9xSK-v73q8

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This is one of the plays or techniques called SKYBILLY. Using the acceleration of the Engravings add-on, Hillbilly is using a collision-free object as a jump platform to fly!

    Not only Hillbilly, but other killers can also use Lunge Attack's boost acceleration to climb on top of a collision-free object.

    I think Hillbilly in this video is a very cool SKYBILLY! XD

  • that would still be considered an exploit though. you're doing unintended movements

  • You're such a boring person if you really want this to be patched, my dude.

  • this kind of stuff has been a thing for years and multiple efforts have already been made to deal with it (usually involving invisible walls that are insanely irritating when you're actually playing i hate ormond so goddamn much)

    i don't see why it matters since like 99% of the time you get no advantage whatsoever and just waste time doing stupid #########