Wendigo Original Killer Concept (Very Unique Power)
This is my concept for the Wendigo:
Correction: The mimicked sounds would only be grunts of pain.
Please let me know in the comments what you think about the power or perks. I do think Scent of Fear might be a little slugging friendly, but perks like Infectious Fright do exist. It makes sense with heightened senses.

Comments
Wendigo art is by Leon Enriquez!
I like the idea of a skeletal or skinny killer, I also like how the killer runs on all four uh... Limbs? I'll just say hands and feet. It almost reminds me of SCP-096.
This is true horror that can definitely be used for DBD at its finest. Very amazing job incorporating a creepy element. The art is also amazing!
**Add-on Ideas**
BROWN:
YELLOW/GREEN:
PURPLE/PINK
Oops. I didn't intend for survivors to be stored in the lair, just that the lair could be placed near a hook using the teleport to prevent flashlight saves or wiggle offs. If the lair itself worked like Pyramid Head's boxes and had to be burned to free the survivor, that'd probably be over powered. The aura of the lair would be revealed after its first use to hook a survivor. Thank you guys too! Very kind.