Fix penalties
I'm tired of getting my connection with a host lost and receiveng a ban so i can't play for half an hour!
I'm tired of getting my connection with a host lost and receiveng a ban so i can't play for half an hour!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We're tired of people DCing mid match. Fix your internet.
I hate it when i get disconnected from the host but it almost never happens to me so I just get 5 minutes. This game NEEDS a DC penalty becuase people will abuse it if there's no penalty for DCing. Whenever the DC penalty is turned off you will have a lot of games where people DC fpr the most stupid reasons.
I don't have a playstation, can't afford it at the moment and can't play horizon forbidden west or ratchet and clank, those devs have to do something about it.
Is it unfair or does it sounds stupid?
This is what it sounds like when people with spotty internet don't want to step down from playing group based (pvp) games.
The world is unfair and some things aren't accessible for everyone.