Best victory from the Jaws of defeat story.

I thought it would be fun to hear of people's stories where a game looked hopeless and lost and then boom, it turned out nice (be it killer or survivor).

My recent example is 2 of us left and my fellow survivor was downed and I just got hooked near the open gate (2nd hook so no chance of Kobe). I thought that's it GG but then thank god my friend had unbreakable. Still thought too risky to save me as killer was not straying far, but they went in for the save and then they dead harded to the gate and escaped. I had killer between me and gate so I walked up to him and then waited for his swing and sprint bursted to escape!!

Would love to hear your examples of either killer (probably involving NOED or bloodwarden you swines) or survivor :) 

Comments