Is BHVR going to reveal what the matchmaking changes were after the test?
I would find the data and tests super interesting so I hope that they'll reveal it but they don't reveal hardly any testing they do so who knows.
I would find the data and tests super interesting so I hope that they'll reveal it but they don't reveal hardly any testing they do so who knows.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, we're planning to share what was testing afterwards. If we find anything interesting, we're hoping to share some stats on the tests as well.
Yay!
Awesome I will say my killer matches have been more fun. 2k to 3k averaging with some matches were everyone escapes.
Nice, please do that! It's gonna be interesting!
the data that has gathered will be based on the current strength of dead hard. Hopefully similar test can be made after dead hard nerf? Any chance to look into the usage rate of dead hard for all matches that has been conducted for mmr test?
Is it bad that many of us are still avoiding playing Killer? I imagine that is greatly skewing the results.