Come back from a another break, should not come back.
I come back to play dbd even though I probably have taken more breaks then I usually had. I mean I have taken a week break before but lately I’ve been taken more week breaks. I know why I do it cause I’m just really tried of SBMM, Dead Hard, Fast Gens, bully squads, Circle of Healing, I mean you name it. I know nothing will change no matter what. I mean maybe one day they’ll fix everything and make it better for everyone both survivor and killer. I doubt that will happen but we’ll see. I know I may of kind of contradicted myself but at the end of the day I just want everyone and everything to be treated equally is all.
Comments
If it was going to happen they would have done it years ago
Yeah that is so very true.