Laggy animations,menu and really low fps when playing spirit
Spirit is unplayable on console everything is laggy and i get like 10 fps with her its been like that for the last 3 weeks
Tagged:
Need more info
Spirit is unplayable on console everything is laggy and i get like 10 fps with her its been like that for the last 3 weeks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a lot of lag issues with her on PC as well. Then again I have a lot of lag when playing killer in general on my laptop. Sometimes frames will just cut out and skip and a survivor I'm chasing appears a few meters in front or out of sight. It really sucks. I despise Unreal Engine. Spirit is probably the worst though when it comes to lag. I think she's probably not optimized.