How to get Adept Cannibal?

I'm trying to get the Adept Cannibal achievement (so bubba achievement), it might just be my luck (or lack of skill) but I just keep getting thrown against either SWFs with full kits and perks (think like 4x dead hard, unbreakable, and all other jizz-jazz + flashlights and holy crap the amount of brand new parts I've seen in my last few matches makes me wanna facecamp them, but going for the achievement) or get a horrible map with a really bad layout for Bubba. Not to mention his lack of any meaningful perks other than BBQ. Most of the time its not that big of a problem to get downs (apart from some games where I get bad maps) the biggest problem is they do the gens so damn quick I can't keep up and I have a giant problem with comms, one of the games i played would have been all right without the SWF being on comms, but im guessing they were as they went in for the save the instant i left line of sight. Also just finding people is a hassle in its own right. Any suggestions on how I achieve the impossible and get a merciless 4k with him?

Comments