Why I believe Trickster Was a Mistake For This Game

He's simply too modern. You have all these old school killers and dbd is generally a rustic feeling type horror game, and out of no where this k pop killer drops and he has a futuristic bat that makes laser sounds and throwing knives. Trickster just doesn't fit the game at all imo. He's a cool concept but ruined the feeling of the game.

A dev must of been a bts/k-pop fan.

Comments

  • @CharaTheOperator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2868436#Comment_2868436

    This argument is pretty silly. I'm fairly confident David could clock out Amanda/Pig too. Yet I haven't seen anybody make threads about how Pig is a dumb Killer.

    I do find pig pretty lame, but you obviously know why people like her. SAW is too iconic.

  • @BuffTrickster said:

    No. Just no.

    I presume you must also think the e-girl outfits so many female survivors get also don’t fit in? The onesies? The short skirts? Shirtless David? The cosplay outfit Joey has? The e-girl outfits Susie has? The fact Susie is some shy girl with braces and pink hair?

    In fact, the whole concept of Legion is much more ridiculous and unrealistic to me than Trickster. I can list numerous other things that don’t fit in.

    You know serial killers in real life don’t actually look like movie slashers, yeah? You’re more likely to be killed by someone that looks normal rather than a crunchy skinned mouth breather wearing a mask.

    If his flashy appearance bothers you, you should be aware that in the K-Pop industry, musicians such as him very often dress in flamboyant and attractive clothing, make-up, and accessories for the stage and appearances. It’s the job. For both male and female.

    Bruh what. A survivor outfit is much different from a killer outfit imo. I'm just saying k-pop and tricksters specific style dosnt fit the game. Plus most killers in real life don't have glowing knives and a futuristic bat 💀 Don't need to get all personal

  • I guess I didn't take in count the lore. The lore is very good I can't disagree with that, but I'm mostly just talking about his design and power. I mean cmon he has a bat from the future and glowing knives.

  • Also I would like to add that for all the people talking about how trickster is more realistic... I really don't see how because you really don't see people walking around murdering people with throwing knives and a futuristic bat. You more see machetes and knives. There are even axes in a couple popular murder cases. Trickster is to the point of futuristic instead of modern

1 2 ›