How do I report someone in the pre-game chat?
(I'm not sure if i just didn't found the button for it, but I assume you are not able to report someone because of what he said in the pre-game chat, yet)
Ok, so how do I report someone, because of what he wrote in the pregame chat? I Screenshoted it but is this enough evidence ? Is it enough to know the name and not the number/# ?
English isn't my Mother language and I think it's not so hard to notice it, but I hope it, s understandable...
Comments
You can only report in the endgame screen. Usually chat reports don’t require an additional player report Ticket but I am not sure if this also applies to pre game chat. Generally it’s said that screenshots are too easy to be manipulated however…
@MandyTalk how do reports work for pregame chats?
I mean, im not like : "omg, block this guy", but I think that they should add the function to report someone in the pre-game chat, because its not the first time people get Insulted(I know its more common in the end game chat) but I don't wanna get insulted and have the feeling that i can't do anything. I know reporting in DBD isnt so satisfying and efective (we all know, that it doesn't stop the hatespreading, sadly) but i at least have the feeling that somebody cares even if it is an illusion.