4 New Offerings: XP Flora! [Prestige Rewards]

I’ve always wanted a balanced XP offering to make it into DBD to help get shards without it completely destroying the economy of the game, so here’s what I came up with!

—————

6F0AA17F-693B-4F38-86B0-C9F9F0BE1857.png


🌸 Introducing: XP Flora! 🌸

• Upon burning this offering, sacrifice your Bloodpoint gain for an XP bonus.

• Only appears on Bloodwebs of Prestige 3 Characters at a 5% chance.

—————

Do the numbers need tweaking? Yeah probably; most likely reducing the offering’s BP to XP conversation %s! I’m still quite happy with this though :’)

Comments

  • It'd be better type of offering than all those that have been introduced lately.

    There's no need to sacrifice bp for xp.

    Offerings are meant to be boosters. You already pay bp to buy them.

    Spawning chance would have to just work with the current tiers, as the rarity system is standardized.