So, why are YOU toxic?
We all know it people, toxicity, driven by anger, entitlement (and/or) unfairness.
Why are you toxic? And do you know what it does to other players?
Is it just for a bit of extra fun?
Do you care for the other people in your matches?
And most importantly, do you care about what it does to the image and overall player base of DBD?
I'd like to hear from all kinds of people, especially those who define themselves as toxic
(Just to claify, looping and blinding isn't toxic - I'm counting tea bagging at gates and post game insults etc)
Comments
Lets be honest, most people who are toxic do not consider themselves toxic. Also from what I have seen, most who post here do not support the toxic behavior. I do not think you are going to get the responses you are seeking.
That’s why you have to enjoy the matches were people just play for fun as either killer, or survivor...cuz u know, bad ######### is commin in the next 5.
Everyone is an ######### on the internet. Even yourself.
I have no idea if I'm toxic or not because I honestly do not care ether way.
I am an ######### on and off the internet, it is part of my charm.
Ah, I see you're a man of culture
I consider myself worldy.
That's why I try not to take my failures seriously and look forward to the next match. I feel like it's the most serious people who turn toxic, that or they're just doing it because making others unhappy makes them happy (An idea that I will never understand, borders on amoral for me)
Toxic is doing something that doesn’t benefit your objective and is done to simply grief your opponent.
IE : Tea Bagging at every Pallet, Tea Bagging at the exit gate, Click spamming your flashlight...
Never understood why camping or tunneling was toxic myself. Now I completely understand survivors considering being repeatedly hit while on the hook toxic. That is really the only thing I could call in game toxic done by a killer.
I'm toxic because I hook block. It rarely works, because I'm usually on a team of rank 20 solo queue survivors, but whatever.
I'd put that under the list of annoying, but not toxic. It's strategic so you have all right to do it. Also gives you points towards your emblem.
True, true.
How about this:
Sometimes when I'm being chased and I know I'm on my last hook, I'll use bond to run toward my teammates to try to get them chased instead & then in the after chat I'll pretend like I didn't notice them there.
But they know. They knooooow.
I would consider that ingeniously evil. I cannot say I never did that before myself. Besides, that is more toxic towards your teammates than the killer, so it is acceptable.