I see why everyone's leaving

I'm back to playing killer for the first time in like 5 or 6 months.



Between the boons and the general survivor skill, I can absolutely see why no one wants to play killer. It's actually straight up not fun to have to deal with the boons.

Comments

  • @HexDaddyissues said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2865166#Comment_2865166

    killers generalize like they're getting paid to

    ""EVERY GAME IS DEAD HARD AND BORROWED TIME", "I'M ALWAYS GETTING TEA BAGGED" "UGH EVERY SURVIVOR BULLIES ME AND ONLY ME"

    has the same energy as "Girls don't want to date nice guys"

    To be honest, as a killer main I've seen so many DHs and BTs it really does feel like it's every game.

  • I agree but honestly I can also see why camping is a big problem. I’m camping everyone with Wraith with a basement build right now and it’s hilarious how many survivors have dced and called me toxic. I’ll be using a basement build every game since all I go against is DH DS COH and Prove thyself.

  • @Saiku22 said:

    I agree but honestly I can also see why camping is a big problem. I’m camping everyone with Wraith with a basement build right now and it’s hilarious how many survivors have dced and called me toxic. I’ll be using a basement build every game since all I go against is DH DS COH and Prove thyself.

    I've started shamelessly camping to deal with the boons. It's super dogpoop to finally catch someone, slug'em to chase who was gonna go for the beamer friend retriever, only to find out that they either had unbreakabill or were inside the boon circle that was CoH and exponential. One of the most infuriating things for me, aside from the RPD library, is when survivors run a "Run the Killer" build then work together on comms to get some actual mileage out of it, instead of an extra ~20 seconds in a chase.

  • @q6iha34x1r69psli7pg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2866615#Comment_2866615

    I just camp the first person to death and afk after. I'm happy with 1 kill and my mmr going down

    I camp then tunnel if he gets saved. I do go for hits on others if given the chance, but I generally tunnel.

1 2 3 ›