No mither
Is it maybe possible to get rid of the injured music when you have No mither equipped?
It's just distracting and maybe a nicer touch.
Is it maybe possible to get rid of the injured music when you have No mither equipped?
It's just distracting and maybe a nicer touch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes finally someone else who hates it. I for sure thought you were going to suggest a buff. The injured music sucks and makes it annoying. But at the same time, it makes it very scary and keeps you on edge so that might be why the devs havent removed it.
Yeah, that might be it yeah. I just find it a bummer that I choose to be injured and can't play in silence doing so :P