Survivor locker audio amplified

Sorry if this is a duplicate, didn’t see any recent reports on it here though.

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: Survivors became overly audible inside of lockers recently, especially while injured. You can easily pick out which locker a survivor is in if you’re within a like 8m radius.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Go near lockers occupied with an injured survivor as a killer. See how easy it is to hear them.

How often does this occur: Every match.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Also noticed this with the 5.6.0 update, hiding in a locker while injured is basically a death sentence.

  • Is this still a thing? I had a match yesterday where an injured survivor who entered a locker was extremely loud compared to what is normal. It was as if he wasn't even in the locker. And I was not running Stridor.

  • I suppose this is just a feature now. Wasn’t enough they nerfed Iron Will into the ground. 🙄