A few observations after playing the trashy camper for a while.

After a very awful evening (cheaters & boons popping up like mushrooms), I've decided to try to play more efficiently (and with way less energy).


Cue Bubba. After several matches I've drawn some conclusions.

  1. It's definitively not fun to play as (I usually play Nurse and beside cheaters/lag-switchers/... it's generally fun, win or lose).
  2. It has a high success rate. My lowest has been 2k and I got a majority of 3k and quite a lot of 4k. It usually warrants between 7k and 20k bp.
  3. Less experienced survivors have a better survival rate. They don't even contemplate the idea of doing a save.
  4. Experienced survivors are kind of hard to put on the hook in the first place. Thankfully, I'm not exactly a beginner and their team tends to be cocky, which helps for the remainder of the match.
  5. In the end game chat, beside the salt and some snarky comment the best of the group usually criticizes the others for not simply doing the gens. (Which is, of course, perfectly right.)
  6. It is possible to pull-off a save. I've been against very smart survivors who have used the weakness of the chainsaw for this. They were as proud of this in the chat as I was of them.
  7. Boons are not a concern anymore, nor is dead-hard.
  8. It's about as relaxing as playing survivor. (Very little risk and action in general)


The only upside I see is that it's a way to decompress without having to queue for ages to play survivor.


At least Basement Bubba is a même and has some rules to follow. (e.g. do not get out of the basement)


(Btw, does "même" prints correctly on your screen?)

Comments