PC- Boil over wiggle transfers to other survivors. (Also breakout)

(Please excuse my english) So this is weird and happened to me after taking 2 protection hits under a hook.

Sadly i didn't get to screenshot the aftermatch because i missclicked, open the rift and i lost the info, but i remember that this adam had boil over. I took this protection hits, i was left on dying state, Adam wiggled off and when the huntress picked me up i dstriked without dstrike. I stood there not understanding the situation and i remembered that i saw a video where something very similar happened to someone with breakout. -Linked in this post-

https://youtu.be/fkPfsrellbQ


Specific data:

I was Nea with 0 hooks.

Perks: BT, boon: CoH, boon: Shadowstep, DH.

Against a huntress

Map was Badham School.

Sadly idk if i can get that match data, if someone is willing to help me to recover that specific aftermatch info, it would help a lot.

Tagged: Pending

Comments