PC - Rocks in shack in crotus prenn (nurse one)
The survivor can go through but the killer can't
The killer was the clown (i know he have big curves but it's unfair he can't go through)
Tagged:
Need more info
The survivor can go through but the killer can't
The killer was the clown (i know he have big curves but it's unfair he can't go through)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't understand.. why was this marked as "Need More Info"?
The maps are randomly generated, up to some extent. The problem is props spawning in places they probably shouldn't, and fat-shaming players. Happens a lot... Similarly is when boxes or trees (commonly the latter) spawn super close to things like Exit Gates...
(Though...to be fair... Clown is... rotund. xD)
is this the log? Idc if I played more game after that game
I sound very rude there i what to mean "I dont know if i played more games after that match (non native english)
I can assure you this is not just crotus prenn and not just clown. It's A LOT of maps with various obstacles. I've seen a tree(red forest I think) and a bench(springwood) doing the same thing. I was Myers.
Sad thing it didn't get fixed this bug patch. Maybe the next one :( Chasing someone to the shack is a nightmare now.