Shrine of Secrets resets after closing game

Went to purchase a perk from the Shrine of Secrets that I already own. Closed and then reopened the game. went back to the Shrine and saw that the perk I have purchased before is available to be purchased again. bought the perk again and restarted the game again. perk is available to be bought again.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @B1ueDragon6 said:

    Went to purchase a perk from the Shrine of Secrets that I already own. Closed and then reopened the game. went back to the Shrine and saw that the perk I have purchased before is available to be purchased again. bought the perk again and restarted the game again. perk is available to be bought again.

    Ah, crap, is that happening?! I just bought something from the Shrine today and thought to myself, "Hm, didn't I already get something this week??"

    crap crap crap--