Decisive Strike usable without being hooked

1) 1st Hook = Nea

2) Dwight is downed by being pulled out of a locker.

3) Carrying Dwight to be my overall 2nd hook.

4) Elodie takes two protection hits and goes down.

5) Dwight wiggles free.

6) I pick up Elodie.  Elodie uses Decisive Strike.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1431666945


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Nothing to do with DS.

    This bug has been posted about upwards of 7+ times; take a look around if you want to, lol.

    It has to do with a survivor wiggling free (or, I think, at least getting upwards of 95% of the bar), and then the Killer immediately picks up another Survivor (without performing any other actions).

  • @crystalkitti said:

    Nothing to do with DS.

    This bug has been posted about upwards of 7+ times; take a look around if you want to, lol.

    It has to do with a survivor wiggling free (or, I think, at least getting upwards of 95% of the bar), and then the Killer immediately picks up another Survivor (without performing any other actions).

    Ohhhh. I actually did look at other posts but didn't know that was the same thing.