Game DC's me anytime a gen gets done or I vault
I'm running Quick and quiet, Iron will, Dance with me and Lithe. Everytime I vault something typically near the end of the game my game will just freeze and jam. Then after like a minute it will load and I will have dced and been given a penalty for dcing when I haven't intentionally dced. It often occurs when vaulting windows, pallets or a generator gets done. It happens 2 or 3 times a day and it's extremely frustrating as no other game of mine does this. I play on ps4 pro. Console is clean (internally and externally) and my connection is stable. To be honest I'm not even sure if it's a perk causing me to DC but it's always whenever a gen gets done or vaulting something. I've tried reinstalling and uninstalling. It doesn't help. Does this happen to anyone else?
Comments