Idk what this means but Clown lookin kinda spiffy ngl
You can google "curtain call challenge".
Its just a 4 drawings of different outfits: tighten the chest area (Pocket) ; tighten the waist (Tent) ; loosing the top (Curtain) ; unbuttoned shirt (Curtain call)
Its just a 4 drawings of different outfits: tighten the chest area (Pocket) ; tighten the waist (Tent) ; loosing the top (Curtain) ; unbuttoned shirt (Curtain call)
Thanks for explaining :)
I like the pun with Clown because Curtain Call was the chapter he was released in, idk if you were intentional about that or not
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no idea what any of this means
Idk what this means but Clown lookin kinda spiffy ngl
You can google "curtain call challenge".
Its just a 4 drawings of different outfits: tighten the chest area (Pocket) ; tighten the waist (Tent) ; loosing the top (Curtain) ; unbuttoned shirt (Curtain call)
Thanks for explaining :)
I like the pun with Clown because Curtain Call was the chapter he was released in, idk if you were intentional about that or not
Yes, the name of challenge is the reason why I pick Kate & Clown