Can not get "Blood On Your Face" with disconnect survivor
I play a round by Freddy and bring a Ebony Memento Mori.
First, I kill 2 survivors and chase with last 2 survivors about 5 minutes. Finally I win and let both of them dying hard. I want to get achievement "Blood On Your Face".
But when I am killing the last Feng Min, she disconnects intentionally in my kill action and I can not get "Blood On Your Face".
How can I do to get the achievement? Am I need to play again with Memento Mori?
Comments
And the Devs dont understand this DC problem.
They are believe in her "Stats".
Btw the Stats say 2.5% the survivors died, because a Mori.
2.5%.
You will see more DCs, when you run a Mori, trust me.
Some times it happens, some times because of dc's or for some addon that you're using. Those achievements are buggy as hell.
sadly if somebody disconnects while your in the mori it dosn't count as one you just got really unlucky with it bacurse i just did it today as well (i was playing freddy as well) and last person disconnected and i didn't got but the next match i got it without anybody disconnecting